Petroleum Service Technicians & Construction Technicians
Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial and industrial sites and car washes throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroservice is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for the following positions to join our growing teams in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Atlantic Canada:
Construction Technicians and Labourers – provide installation or removal services for tank and piping projects (above or underground) by providing general construction services, including excavations and concrete work. This is a qualified position that primarily involves the installation of petroleum equipment but may include petroleum service work as required. Being a licensed Petroleum Installer (any province) would be an asset.
Petroleum Service Technicians – provide maintenance and repair services for petroleum dispensing equipment, systems and accessories essential to site operation. Strong knowledge of repairing and troubleshooting petroleum equipment, having electrical knowledge and expertise. TSSA and/or CPCA certified would be an asset but not required.
Petroleum Calibration Technicians – provide calibration and repair services for petroleum dispensing equipment and related equipment. Being Measurement Canada certified would be an asset.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skillsets / qualifications:
- Post-secondary education (i.e.: electronics and/or an electrician) would be an asset or equivalent experience
- Enjoy being on the road and visiting new places
- Are always looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently
- Desire to continually learn and follow directions when needed
- Comfortable with technology and computer literate
- Must be Professional & take pride in your work
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Must be hard working, reliable, responsible, energetic, and dependable
- Must be able to work alongside a team or independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Must be mechanically inclined and safety conscious
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Competent using tools and operating equipment
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work; Able to safely lift a minimum of 60 Lbs.
- Must be willing to work long shifts and extra hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we’re committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada’s leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here!
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.
Petro Service Limited – Careers: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.