Petroleum Technician – Kelowna & Edmonton
This position is responsible for the maintenance, and/or repair, of a variety of physical plant and specialized equipment in an assigned group of 7-Eleven stores within a geographic area. This position would also perform on the job training and assessment of new Techs. Service calls are initiated from the store via 7Help work orders to appropriate technician. Position reports to the Area Facilities Manager. Applicant must currently be certified as a Petroleum Mechanic 1.
- Perform on the job training and assesSment of new Techs
- Perform follow up assesSments and training of new Techs after they have been in the field for a given time
- All duties and responsibilities of a Tech 1 and at least 75% proficiency in Tech II duties and responsibilities listed below
- Responds to work orders for a wide variety of in-store equipment focusing on fuel related calls (ex. printers, displays card readers, hanging hardware, sensors, ATG equipment, etc.).
- Certified as a Petroleum Mechanic 1.
- Show Leadership
- Training & AssesSment
- Peer to Peer Tech Support
- Effective communication
- Project Management/Stretch assignments
- Ability to lead the team (Meetings, Projects…)
Interested individuals may contact
Posted Feb 27/2023