The booklet is geared to licensed petroleum mechanics and experienced petroleum contracting professionals to use as a quick reference guide, and its recommendations have been established to meet, and in most cases exceed, all provincial and/or federal regulations.
These guidelines cover the four major components of petroleum work:
Aboveground storage tanks
Underground storage tanks
Leak and spill prevention
Piping and fittings
In addition, it contains a glossary of commonly used industry terms. The full-colour, diagram and photo-heavy handbook is meant as a reference, not a text-book, and offers step-by-step instructions on how to tackle tasks like verifying recommended slope for excavations, ensuring the proper storage tank handling, and executing pressure testing methods and tank purging methods.
Price: $45.00 (members) $75.00 (non-members)
To obtain member pricing your company must be a member of one of the following provincial associations:
- Association des Entrepreneurs Petrolier du Quebec Inc. (AEPQ)
- Alberta Petroleum Storage System Contractors Association (APSSCA)
- Manitoba Petroleum Contractors Association (MPCA)
- Ontario Petroleum Contractors Association (OPCA)
- Saskatchewan Retail Petroleum Contractors Association (SRPCA)
To purchase, visit our online store at www.opcastore.org