Gemini Pump and Compressor Service Ltd. has been a leader in the petroleum service industry since 1973. We provide service, installation and equipment to retail and commercial fueling facilities throughout southern Alberta.
We have a need for a motivated individual to join our team as a Field Service Technicians for our Lethbridge branch.
Duties/ Skills Include:
- Repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot fueling equipment
- Background in mechanical, electrical, or piping considered an asset
- Have a t least 5 years in a service based business
- Familiarity with PC base diagnostic tools
- Ability to work independently and learn in a fast-moving niche industry
Hourly Rate commensurate with experience
Please send resumes to Dawn at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.